By using Cupcake Elegance’s services you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Your quote is valid 14 days from date of issue.
- A 50% deposit is required once design is finalised and invoice is sent.
- Deposit must be paid within 7 days of invoice date.
- Order is not confirmed until deposit is received.
- You may choose to place a $100 non refundable deposit to reserve your date if the quote and/or design has not been finalised. This deposit will be deducted from the first invoice.
- Cupcake Elegance must receive the final balance 2 weeks before your wedding date, or your order may be cancelled.
- Final numbers (cupcakes) are due 3 weeks prior to your event. I will send you a friendly reminder. In the event that you do not notify me of your final numbers, the number provided on the original invoice will be used to determine the number of cupcakes required.
- All requests for cancellation must be made in writing.
- Save the date $100 deposits are non refundable.
- Cancellations within 6 weeks of the event may forfeit all previous payments.
- Cupcake Elegance is not responsible for any damages to the cupcakes after setup is complete.
- If you or your representative elect to pick up your cakes, it is best to place them on a flat surface in the car with the air conditioning on. You assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake/cupcakes once they leave our premises.
- If fresh flowers are to be used, you acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food safe product and may contain pesticides, insects or other contaminants.
- Flowers must be delivered to the reception venue by the time specified on your invoice, or to myself at a mutually suitable time.
- Flowers need to be placed in an invisible oasis so that flowers can be placed on top of your cutting cake.
- Stand hire is $20
- A security deposit of $150 is required which will be refunded upon return of the stand in its original hire condition. If the stand is damaged/scratched, please notify me immediately so that I can have repairs made as soon as possible. Cost of repairs will be taken from your security deposit.
- The cake stand MUST be returned within 7 days of your event. Please call me to arrange a suitable return time.
- Please DO NOT clean the stand for return. In the event that the stand is exceptionally dirty, it may be wiped with a damp soft cloth.
- A bag is supplied with the stand so that all pieces are transported safely ie one tier in each pocket of bag.
- Non edible items may be used as decorations on cake and/or cupcakes. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that all non edible items are removed prior to consumption.
- All tiered cakes, cupcakes, and cutting cake designs are subject to artistic license and Cupcake Elegance reserves the right to make slight design changes when deemed necessary without further consultation.
- Our products may contain or come in contact with nuts, milk, wheat, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk, as Cupcake Elegance is not liable for any allergic reactions.
Thank you for your interest in Cupcake Elegance. I am located just north of Brisbane (Glasshouse Mtns) servicing Brisbane,the Sunshine Coast and Sunshine Coast Hinterland. I look forward to hearing from you.
P. 0403 245 468 ( Mon-Fri 9am-5pm ) E. email@example.com